This past Summer, two breakout runners from the Boulder-based, Zensah & Brooks supported Roots Running Project competed for their first time in the US Olympic Track & Field Trials. Alia Gray & Noah Droddy’s advice & inspiration was something we wanted to share with all aspiring runners.
“Put yourself in the company of good people, whether that be training partners, coaches, or sponsors. You may be the one on the start line, but it will take a village to get you there.”
– Noah Droddy
We asked, they answered:
- Have you ever run for a larger crowd?
- Did the big stage inspire you to run faster or shell-shock you?
- Are you already thinking about 2020?
- (Alia) How do you deal with an injury flaring up so close to race day?
- If you could do the race over again, what would you do differently?
- What advice would you give any aspiring professional runners?